Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Little sisters and Sandcastles with Creative Team Lou.....

 Image- Little sisters and sandcastles from Saturated Canary.

Hiyah everyone!!
Its Lou to post again today because our gorgeous Alby is off playing at CHA!! and I was in a summery mood this morning (....which is quite good as I was at work last night and haven't slept yet because its the school holidays and I have 2 gorgeous little peeps to play with!!!) 

So, after painting boo's nails and adding a little gem here and there ( ..pink on toes and blue on fingers!!!) and doing a smiley face on Mo's middle finger with 2 gems for eyes and a smile drawn in, I was deserted for skateboard practice outside. I sat in my crafty room and did a squidge of coloring while they played. Its so lovely to be able to do that. I coloured up the fabulous Little sisters and sandcastles image. Oh how I love this image! it so reminds me of the 2 children I used to be a nanny for! they go to lanzarote every year and they love the beach and I have a few pictures of them playing away in the sand! 

And oh my!! how about these awesome papers?!!! aren't they just gorgeous!!! I adore them! Mo as already stolen half the pile I printed out for ' Making stuffs'!!!!! 

Once I had finished trying to use as many of those gorgeous patterns as I could on my card I got to finishing off my image. I wanted it to look all distressed and like an old canvas photo so I dabbed some crackle accents all over it. I cannot get it to show up in the photo which is soooooo annoying but here is my best effort at playing to get it to show....
Right then, espresso is calling me big time so I am off to stoke up my Tassimo and sort that out....my head is starting to nod and I need to stay awake for the fresh fish man to deliver my fish! ( I LOVE fish and eat tonnes of it! so a £20 selection pack is just right!! yummo!! hope I don't eat it all tonight!! he he he he!!)
Please pop over to my blog if you need any more deets on the papers and stuff!!

Thank you for popping in!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely, I am going to have to check out those papers. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the new rubber stamps on our UK craft channel's coverage of CHA - they look fab.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin