Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Creative team Silvie and Muriel......

Image- Muriel.
Hello Everyone,
Silvie here. Today I'm sharing my new Saturated Canary card with you! The gorgeous little lady on my card is called Muriel and she can be found here in Krista's shop.
I totally love this image (hey, hey, I just love all Krista's images!!) I know, Muriel is normally holding shamrocks in her little hand but this time I decided to change them into flowers - it shows how versatile this image can be 


Muriel is colored with Copics in some of my favorite colors. The card itself is made with several layers of patterned paper all stitched by hand, and embellished with die cuts, flowers, pretty white lace and charms.
Hope you are feeling inspired by my card. Thank you so much for popping in.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Silvie xx

14 comments:

  1. Stunning. Love all the detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card - so much texture and interest - it's beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo gorgeous! Love your coloring and beautiful creation.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another amazing card by you!! Where on earth do you get all your mojo!! Is my mojo with yours if so can you send it back to me!! Beautiful card. Love all the layers and the colors are very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love those textured
    butterflies hanging over the edge of
    the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - I truly adore the coloring of your image. It is absolutely beautiful. I want her hair color - the highlights and everything. You have fabulous skills!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin