Saturday, July 13, 2013

Creative Team Lou and Parade!!

Image- Parade.

Hi peeps!! its Creative Team member Lou here today with a little Parade make! she is just so adorable who could resist?!!!

I coloured her up with my promarkers. If you are a promarkers colourer here is a list of colours, this colour palette is my favourite and most used!!!! I love browns,blues and pinks!!

Hair- flex markers antique white,champagne,nutmeg and aubourn.
Skin- blush, sunkissed pink and coral.
Browns- sandstone,cocoa and burnt sienna.
Blues- pastel blue, denim blue and midnight blue.
Pinksblush, sunkissed pink and coral.
Turtle greens- pear green,olive green and holly.

I love the summery feel to the papers too, the little patterned clouds are so adorable. Some one once asked me what I am thinking when I make my cards so I thought I would answer that over here because I am sure its how a zillion of you make your cards too.

I am always thinking happy when I create. I always try to imagine someone smiling and happy when they open it, I just love happy! so many of us can get sucked into negativity and its so easy to find yourself there too so just think happy!!!

Thank you for popping in on us today!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. That's how I try to think to when I'm crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this digi and i love your card great lou !!!
    xoxo lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely beautiful, Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card your image is coloured to perfection and the colours and layout compliment this gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those clouds and your soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really made me happy! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Lou. Great papers and your usual serving of awesome sauce on the colouring! Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin