Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Creative Team Silvie with Puppy Love....

Image- Puppy Love.

Hello everyone,

Silvie here. Today is my turn to share my post for the Creative Team.

I've created a non traditional wedding card for a friend whose brother is getting married. My friend wanted the card to be in purple/lilac tones, with lots of flowers and she preferred the main image to be something different than traditional bride and groom. So I decided to go for Saturated Canary - Puppy Love. This images is just so gorgeous and I think it's perfect for this card. Oh, and the chipboard bicycle is there on purpose! My friend really insisted on this because the happy couple loves riding a bike and they actually met together for the first time on a cycling competition 


As always, image is colored with Copics. The pretty papers are by Maja Design. The heart in the middle is embossed and inked with Distress Inks and mounted on 3D foam squares for more dimension. I also added clear and light purple flatback gemstones for more bling.
Hope you like my card. Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Have a lovely day!
Big Hugs,
Silvie xxxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin