Saturday, July 20, 2013

Creative Team Lou and Violet Vintage...

Image- Violet Vintage.
Hello everyone!!
its my turn to post a bit of something here today and I saw a challenge I just had to have a go at yesterday!! some of my gorgeous friends are on the Creative Romance challenge blog DT and their challenge this time is No Designer papers.

Omg major gulp and leap out of my comfort zone but their creations got me so inspired I just had to pull up my slightly bigger then they were when I weighed a stone more 6 weeks ago big girl pants and hop outta that comfort zone!!!!

So I rummaged around my cardstock and found some embossed card, plonked it in the prinetr, spoke to Violet Vintage and asked her to print nicely, spoke to card and asked it even nicelier not to bleed when I coloured and spoke to texty stamp and asked it to stamp nicely on embossed card!!!! and wohooooo! it all came together!!!!! and even more amazingly for me I managed No Dp's and CAS all at the same time! go me!!!

I decided Violet needed some cool glasses to go with her dress and cool chick kinda look so after I had coloured up her eyes I added a little lavender promarker and some glossy accents.To stamp the text over her I used my frisket to mask off her legs and handbag and I really do love how that came out!

So if I can give you one bit of crafty fun today it is to step out of your comfort zone!! huge thank you's to the Creative Romance teamies for inspiring me to go for it!

Thank you for popping in to peek! hugs Lou xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the inspiration! :) I am so glad Vintage Violet cooperated with you. It drives me crazy when I get ink bleeding over an image, especially when almost finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one of the most unique cards I have seen for a long time! Love it - you are inspiring!
    ~ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and I LOVE what you did with the text stamp! :) Very inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Lou! I'm not a fan of "froufy" (is that a word?) so I love your CAS look! Great glasses!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin