Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Creative Team Kat and Ava......

Image- Ava.

Hi lovelies, its Kat here today with my post for the creative team!
I am so happy to be sharing this card with you I have used the fabulous sweet 'Ava'. Isn't she the lovely?

 I have used copics and pencils to colour her, and used some pretty My minds eye papers. I cut the little banners by hand, I do have dies to cut these but I always forget I have them! I have used lots of lovely flowers and stunning butterflies from Prima.

 This is my first attempt at colouring clouds with copics, and while I am not entirely happy with them, I hope to improve with more practice. As always I have used lace, dont know what I would do if I couldnt use lace! 

I hope you like my card, more details can be found on my blog.
Have a wonderful day lovelies xxx

8 comments:

  1. Fantabulous......outstanding coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is beautiful, the clouds look great to me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is really very beautiful , I have that stamp I should really start making cards with the digis I have of saturated canary xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, well done on the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, so beautifully coloured and wonderful detail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kat! Love your coloring on Ava & that little fence is adorable!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so beautiful - great color combination, amazing coloring and embellishments... Really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin