Saturday, July 27, 2013

Creative Team Silvie and Springtime 2.

Hello everyone,
it's SILVIE here with another Saturated Canary card. The little cutie on my card is called THE SEASONS, SPRINGTIME II. Oh my, she's just so gorgeous! Definitely one of my favorite images (hmm, let me think, I would say that ALL Saturated Canary are my favorite, LOL!).
This time, I printed the image a bit larger to fit the large Spellbinders frame. As always, the image is colored with Copics and I used one of my favorite color combo: Dress: RV99, 95, 93, 91, 00, 0000; E79, 77, 74, 71, 70, E40; C7, 5, 3, 1,00 Hair: E49, 29, 25, 53, 51, 50
The pretty papers are by Maja Design. Of course, I had to add loads of mulberry paper flowers - I'm such a flower addict, LOL! Couple of swirls and other die cuts later and voilà, my card was finished!
Hope you got inspired today. For more details, please visit my blog. Have a lovely weekend everyone! 
Big Hugs Silvie xxxx

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin