Monday, February 17, 2014

Pocket Valentine from dt Franz

Hi everybody Saturated Canary lovers!

It's Franz here and I've a new card to share with you all :) Valentine's just gone, I know, but I wanted to use this lovely image because I loved her soooo much and I think she could be used for many occasions!



Her name is Pocket Valentine and it's  from a craft magazine from the UK. The magazine is called Complete Cardmaking Magazine and it was issue 47.

I loved her at first sight and I decided to put out some warm colours for her from my copics collection!

For more details, please have a look here to my blog :)

Have a lovely week and thank you all for stopping by :*
Hugs, Franz.

1 comment:

  1. Love what's been done with this image, I missed the mag when it came out , but managed to get hold of it yesterday, and the images are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin