Monday, February 10, 2014

I Heart You!

Happy Monday everyone!
It's Joni here, to start off a wonderful week of crafting. :) I have a card made with a sweetie of an image called I Heart You, which was a set of limited digis created for Complete Cardmaking Magazine:


I just love her sweet ballerina hairdo and adorable outfit; Krista's images always have the sweetest expressions! She was colored up with copics and paired with a softer palette of Valentine's Day papers, a ticket sentiment, and some ribbon flowers to complete a simple card.

I would love for you to hop over to my blog for details and to say hello!

I hope you enjoy all the wonderful inspiration coming from the designers, this is the perfect week to celebrate Love and all of Saturated Canary's lovely images. :) Have a wonderful day everyone!
xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely ! I don't understand where we can find this image (free or not). Please help me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and image. I tried to buy the magazine and it sold out. I wish I could have purchased it as my 23 yr old still dances and would love to have made her a card with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and image! So innocent looking...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin