Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DT Silvie and Butterfly Baby

Image - Butterfly Baby.

Morning all,
it's SILVIE here today with a new Saturated Canary make to share with you. I was asked by a friend of mine to make a baby card for a little girl born at the end of the last year. Without any hesitation, I decided to use 'Butterfly Baby'. I love this image!! So adorable and sweet! And verstatile too as you can color this cutie in blues or in any other color suitable for boys cards!

Image is colored with Copics. Not quite sure if you can see it well in the picture but the card I made is actually a shadow box card. Once again, there are loads of dies cuts on my card (I cannot go clean and simple LOL).
If you need more details be sure to pop over to my blog.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Happy Wednesday!
Love,
Silvie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin