Friday, February 28, 2014

Feature them Friday :)

Ok, so I do totally love this post each week! and this week we have another post full of oooooooh and ahhhhhhhh!! this is the day when I get to pimp out some of the gorgeous peeps in bloggy land using Saturated Canary images/ stamps.

This week I have chosen a couple of the Little Darlings DT and their makes with the new rubber release from LDRS because they are just a bit fabulous and made me swooooon!!!!

Don't forget their names are linked to include all their SC posts from their blogs so grab a cuppa and scroll on down...

So, first up, we have....

eeep, too cute right?!
Then we have....
Jen.

ooooh she makes me want to grow my hair and get a perm!!

have a great day everyone and thank you for popping in xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Awww thank you lovelies, super chuffed to see my little creation here <3 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too sweetie, what an honour xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! These two chiccas so totally rock! Gorgeous makes!! But wait, there's more... running to their blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin