Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Which Witch?

Happy Tuesday, everyone! :) It's Joni here, hoping you're having a great start to the week.

With Halloween quickly approaching, I wanted to color up the adorable Witchkeys image from Krista. The problem was, I couldn't decide which papers I wanted to use, so I made two different samples!



Having two older sisters, and three daughters of my own, I'm automatically drawn to images of three girls. The funny thing is, I can name which witch is which in the family. hahaha! That's me pouting on the far left, my oldest sister (nicknamed "Princess" - seriously) in the middle, and my sweet sister Jen on the far right. When it comes to my own daughters, that's Lily (youngest) on the left, the oldest daughter (Nala) in the middle, and the sweet one is Maali. So basically, this matches birth order quite perfectly. teehee!

Be sure to grab a Halloween image or two for your fun coloring this weekend, there's still plenty of time to trick or treat yourself! You can spoil yourself here at Krista's shop. Have fun and thank you for stopping by to see me!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured cards!! Love them both :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Joni! I love them both!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin