Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Trick or Treat!

Trick or Treat smell my feet....

You know I've never really understood that saying. It's just one of those little phrases that brings you back .. and back.. to your childhood. 

Well, It's Mindy (StampinMindy) here! It's been a while since I've colored me some Saturated Canary.. but it feels good to be back and good to be coloring, again! Thank you so much Krista, Lou and the rest of the Saturated Canary team for having me back! 

So here's a little inspiration to share with you. I'll be adding images and quotes to my hanging frame. It sits on my desk and I'm able to flip it over depending on the season.. or my mood ;) Isn't she just adorable! I love her. This digi is called 'Treats' and you can get her in Krista's shop HERE!



I've recently moved my blog to Wordpress so you can visit me over on My Creative Scoop!

♥Mindy

3 comments:

  1. She is such a fabulous image and I love how you colored her!! Loving her hair and skin! Welcome back!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gosh I can't tell you how many times I sang that when I was a kid. This is beautifully colored. Love her hair.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin