Tuesday, October 20, 2015

It's Makeup Time!

Happy beautiful Tuesday everyone! It's Joni here, hoping you are all enjoying the lovely change in seasons and all the excitement it brings. :) I am getting a jump start on my holiday cards and thought it would be fun to use this sweet image of Krista's:


Makeup Time is so festive, isn't she? Just a classic cutie for any occasion! I paired her with Bo Bunny's Altitude Collection, a rub on sentiment, Martha Stewart snowflakes, and a bit of bling with rhinestones and ribbon. The silver and neutral colors were fun to play with; normally I love a lot of color but I think I'll be making up a few more of these!

You can find Makeup Time here in Krista's lovely shop, and, with my permission, go ahead and spoil yourself with a few more of her gorgeous digital images. ;)
Thank you for stopping in to say hello, have a wonderful day!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin