Thursday, May 1, 2014

You say to"MAY"to...

Happy first day of May everyone! It's Joni here, with a happy, spring blog post celebrating this wonderful season. I don't know about your green thumb, but I attempt a vegetable garden every year, and have a success rate of 50%. Not too shabby! ;) lol!
But if you look anything like this cutie, I can see how your garden would grow quite bountifully!

Here is the adorable You Say Tomato:


You Say Tomato is such a sweet gardener, I love her easy overalls and little farmer's market set up! I colored her up with copics, and paired her with some papers from Michaels. And yes, I even attempted to make a couple of tomatoes with a circle punch and leaf punch as embellishments. ;)
Speaking of growing, have you joined in on our Saturated Canary page on Facebook? Come and join in on showcasing all of your Saturated Canary creations, we'd love to see you there.

Have a beautiful Thursday everyone, it's almost time for the weekend!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin