Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tammi Buccaneer..............


Image- Tammi Buccaneer from Saturated Canary
( this image is only available as a freebie from our Facebook group.) 

Morning everyone! its Lou here with a share for you today featuring Tammi Buccaneer.

She is a digi only available in our Facebook group ( the link is under the picture) and I just love her! I had to make my card pretty much one- handed after hurting my wrist so I was definitely piratey!!! he he he!!

Please pop over to my blog for more info on this card! 

hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love this image. Sadly cannot go onto Facebook. Our computer is networked into my husbands work system. Just posted my first SC card. Love it! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Totally love the colouring your choice of colours is brilliant. Love it. Hope your arm better soon hun. Xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin