Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Beauty and the Beaker

Morning everyone, Becky here today and I have made a card with the fabulous Beauty and the Beaker. Krista sent the DT this image on Sunday, while I was stuck in a lab sat next to a test tube rack with test tubes in, and I should have been wearing my lab coat (sshhhh) and I couldn't wait to colour her in, if only I looked half as glamourous!!


I have used Inktense Pencild to colour her in, I am loving all of the colours in these, they are so much fun to colour with too.


Please check out my blog HERE for a list of everything that I have used.

Thanks for looking, and have a lovely Wednesday,

Hugs,

Becky xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning, Becky!!! I love all the lush details! Beautifully colored too!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin