Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pops. Lovely, Sweet Pops.

Please say hello to Pop's...

saturated canary digi

I am so thrilled ot be a part of this new adventure for you and your gorgeous digital line....

saturated canary digi

Pops was the final person added to the Dt team. I had the four lovely girls (you will meet Carisa later today:) and thought it might be nice to round that number out at five. I started thinking about the sites I often visit...and I am always so impressed with this lovely lady's creations. I have been a follower of hers for a while (followed her old blog, too:) and just fell in love with her cards. If I were her, I don't think I could ever let them go!! They are each so detailed and beautiful! I was so excited when she said yes:)! She is the nicest lady and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to getting to know her better! Thank you, lovely girl, for coloring in my digi's!! You make them so special!

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

If you would like to visit Pop's blog, click over to Pop's Cards. You won't want to leave:)!! (Take note of the beautiful photographing of her pieces, too...It's rather exquisite!) I dare you to find a favorite-- it will surely be too hard to choose!!:)

13 comments:

  1. Pops cards are always stunning she is a great inspiration, a valuable member to the team.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow amazing cards so much detail and your colouring is outta this world,
    Have a lovely evening,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my lovely lovely pops! i am so so pleased to see you here hun, you know how much i love your cards and you always make everything look awesome!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards. Love the colouring. Can't wait to see more of your work here Pops.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a follower and friend of Pops for a while now.. she is totally awesome 1
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've "known" Pops for quite a few years now via a support forum and she is definitely a lovely person, in fact a nicer person would be very hard to find.
    best of luck to Pops on your team
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havet o confess I sat & just looked at these samples & my eyes was caught by the little pearlised hearts on each, then i saw more details & found myself wandering around each design with my eyes. My favourite is the first - the little pink heart of the dress being picked out by the pearly heart decoration. The combination of aquas & blues with the kraft is very striking & I love that layered heart in the top right corner.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT Krista! I'm so glad to see Pop's had made the dream team as I am a huge fan of her work and have been following her for ages! Can't wait for the challenge... Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay Pops! You Know I loves your stuffs! Always a true inspiration! Look at all those LOVELY creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoop whoop I am so thrilled for Pops! The position could not have gone to a better person! Not only is Pops an amazing crafter she is also one of the nicest Girlies in blogland. WTG Sweetpea, you will be a huge asset to the DT and I can't wait to see more of your creations using these awesome images x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! your coloring is so gorgeous, the images just POP off the page! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pops cards are amazing, her colour work is awesome her cards come to life, luv her work, sue,x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin