Sunday, September 25, 2011

And Lovley Lori...

Hello friends! I want you to meet Lori Boyd...

saturated canary digi

Hi! I'm Lori Boyd. Owner and artist for my small digi & personalized gifts business, By LORi Designs. I'm a homeschoolin', boo-boo kissin', Mommy to 6 little bugs. Wife to my "made just for me" & very supportive husband, Eric. Daughter of The King! I like reality TV, Quilting, Painting and Photography. I love coloring...it's like a therapy to me. I do like assembling my card, but coloring the image is where my heart is. Color is a Good Good Thing! :o) I am honored to be on the Saturated Canary Design Team. Krista is just as fabulous as her images...I am thrilled with this opportunity to bring color them and to call her a friend!! Blessings & Hugs!

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

Lori first approached me through Etsy, probably within the first day of opening my digi shop. I popped over to her blog, to check out her style of coloring and cards. I instantly liked her:)and was excited that someone so talented would want to color in my designs! Lori's love for her family shines through on her blog. She seems like such a great mom and a lovely person altogether. She also has one very talented cardmaking daughter, Hannah!:) I am still astounded when I see her designs...Check them out here!:) And just a peek at one of Hannah's cards...(I know.  Pretty darn impressive!)

saturated canary digi

If you'd like to say 'hi' to Lori and check out her fabulous blog, click over to By Lori Designs! She seems like a beautiful person inside and out! (gorgeous photo, huh!:)  Thank you, girly, for being part of our team:)!

11 comments:

  1. I was sooooooooo expecting a Lori, Lori Bo-Borrie! LOL Congrats on the DT spot Lori! Your digi designs are awesome & I've always admired your work. Now you get to work with more awesomeness with Krista's images! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - looking forward to seeing more of this style which is so utterly different from Kellie's. The wedding card is terrific & as for Poppy - really took my breath away.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiyah Lori!!!
    wow your cards are stunning hun, love them all and your colouring is to die for!! wow!!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards, congrats to your DT spot Lori, looking forward to see more of your beautiful cards :)

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful designs from Lori - nice to meet you and Hannah is definitely following in your footsteps :)
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Girls!! Thank you so very much! I'm excited to get to know each of you and share all Krista's AMAZING images!!! Hugs and Blessings- LORi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great designs, love them all, but the wedding one caught my eye. Beautiful.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! These are all just beautiful.. Im looking forward to seeing more of your designs.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH - How gorgeous are these?!? Your cards are always SO brilliant! COngrats on your new DT position - you TOTALLY deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally blown away by these sweet cards! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Lori! i've always admired your coloring and your own designs. i agree with you, coloring is the funner part of making a card :) i'm sending a shout out to your Hannah; her card is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin