Saturday, September 24, 2011

Here We GO!!

hello, Hello, Hello!!

I'm so *glad* you stopped over today to check out the new challenge blog!  It means a lot-- I'm so excited to start this fun, new place...a little part of cyber world where all you crafty-coloring-stamping-cardmaking girls can visit, be inspired, and hopefully find something to brighten your day!

saturated canary digi

First posts always scare me:). I can't tell you how many times I wrote my own blog's first post. Hit DELETE. Wrote it again. DELETE. *giggles* Truly, they make me super nervous! So...instead of trying to get it all out in one post, (you know, introducing the Dt to you, talking about the stamps and the challenge...all the things I want to excitedly tell you all!), I'm just going to touch on two things today. The Challenge Rules. And giving you some info on the digi's:). All the really fun stuff starts tomorrow-- when I begin to introduce you to my *amazing and talented* Dt:)!! We've gotten to know each other a little over the last two weeks, and I'm so happy and astounded that they want to help me out over here! I have fun posts scheduled to hold us over till Thursday when the challenge starts! It's gonna be fun...Be sure to follow, heart, love, friend-- whatever...just be sure to come along for the ride:)!

The Saturated Canary Challenges will be held bi-weekly, on Thursdays. We have themes and sketches (thank you lovely girls!) to share soon...and fun prizes, too! (Not just digi's, girls...we got us some Etsy sponsors to make it a little sweeter!) There will be posts throughout the week by myself and different Dt members...from tutorials to spotlighting *your creations* to the Friday 6. Yeah-- you gotta wait till next Friday for that post, but it should be some good readin':)! The Challenge Rules are located under the Rules tab on the Nav bar. (Go figure!)...Be sure to give them a once over, just to familiarize yourself:).

saturated canary digi

As far as the Saturated Canary Digi's being sold on Etsy....First, thank you!

xo !thank you, thank you, thank you! xo

I'm so humbled and thrilled to create images for you to make beautiful! There are amazing, talented ladies buying the digis, and I literally browse through the Saturated Canary Facebook Page freaking out at the screen!! Wow. It is so fun to see the images colored so differently...so unique to each person's style and tastes. You guys are a huge inspiration!:) I just want to keep drawing!!

(Okay--- get back on track Krista:) Fridays are stamp release days:). I have a ton of designs to put on paper! As an artist, I like the freedom of digital art. I can make those slightly more obscure stamps along with the popular ones...I love that. It's fun to make pretty little girly-girls, but a vampire or witch or mermaid sprinkled in keeps things interesting:).

I'm almost finished that first scary post:). Hope I did okay!...

I'd love for you to introduce yourself-- even if we are already friends!:). And I thought it would be fun to run a poll...so please vote on the digi that captures your personality best-- located on the right bottom sidebar:). Thanks again for stopping by...I'm looking so forward to seeing your creations and building wonderful friendships!

xo

38 comments:

  1. Woohoo, Catherine here. Am so excited for the challenges and other fun things. Love love love all the fab images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I AM FREAKIN EXCITED..... I love your images it was hard not buying up all the images the other day. I love simply sassy but not being sold here in the US kinda sucks! Digi's are instant gratification and I cannot wait to get started on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipee!!...so pleased you've set up this new challenge blog..you already know how much i LOVE your work :0)..can't wait for the DT inspiration to begin...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo!! This is just soooo exciting Hun. Can't wait for the challenges to begin, I absolutely luv your work Krista. You're one talented lady!! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with the above girls.......I'M WIGGIN OUT HERE! HOLY cramoli! I'm so happy you started a challenge blog! So happy you got some awesome talent on that DT!! OH WOW! HOLY WOW! did I say WOW yet!?!>!>! I cant wait to read all the posts! And for the challenges to start! EEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo!! this is very exciting! Martina here! the one that gives you trouble every week with the emails LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo I'm getting nervous now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new blog, I am sure it will be lots of fun hangin' around here with the amazing DT members and ofcourse you as the super talented leading lady!

    Lookin' forward to the first challenge;-)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you started up a challenge blog, it just gives us another excuse to buy more of your digis so we can play along with the challenges :)
    Can't wait for the first challenge!
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi krista im excited about your new blog, new design team and new digis. Ive purchased a few but have not created anything yet. I look forward to the first challenge. Good luck with everything. Your digis are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohooo! Janette HERE! How exciting! I just love your art both in your digis and the Sipmly Sassies...so glad that we can use our rubba from SS on the challenges. Be sure that I am looking forward to the challenges and the creations from the DT...ladies are FAB!

    From all of your digi's I think I am more like Penny; quiet and shy! Plus I am not such a girly girl and always have my hair up in a ponytail!

    Sending hugs from California;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeyeyeye!!!! you're all ready to go girls!! huge hugs and squeezes for you all and roll on challenges!
    hugs Lou xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I have to admit that I am not the biggest fan when writing posts for that reason!! LOL So I just state the facts! hehe
    Glad to see you have started a challenge blog ~ can't wait to see the first one!
    Thanks so much and I am glad that I found your fabulous digi's on etsy!
    Good luck with everything :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. it looks great, Krista, good luck with the challenges, I'm looking forward to the first one!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Krista, I just can't wait for the first challenge!! And, I'm excited for all the posts in between, too! I just ordered a few new images, and I'm looking forward to coloring them up and sharing them with everyone!!
    Thanks so much and I'm sure you'll be seeing A LOT of me!!
    Hugs,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hooray - so glad you have started a challenge blog. Can't wait for the first one and am looking forward to seeing all the fab creations by the DT. Love, love, love your art, especially the new digis - totally awesome.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, finally, FINALLY (!) we can get the Simply Sassy images! love, love, love your creations! Can't wait for the first challenge, good luck to everyone!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations - I'm absolutely delighted for you. Before I did anything I went to the Rules to see - & YES, I can use a Sugar Nellie Sassy........ Richard & I spent over an hour (so that's two hours) the pair of us trying to get the printer to print a very basic document so it looks like everything conspires against my getting to manage a digital image yet. Anyhow that means I'm on familiar territory with my rubber & ink & can still enter here. Now I badly need to get back into card making mode so this is a huge incentive for me to dare..... Life's a bit upside down still with builders & decorating & the little time imp is being naughty stealing hours again......... You've put a real grin on my face & this post is absolutely fine & delightful & I think your rules are great & fair &..... I'm so thrilled...... shall go have a look at the new images too.
    Have a fantastic weekend. This is now on my Top Sites!!!
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your new challenge blog. I was so happy to find that you offered digi through your Etsy shop. I have my first one and will be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well i see your going to have some very talented ladies creating with your images..i'm super excited to participate in your challenges, as i can't seem to stop coloring your sweet girls...love them all. I'm now following you so i don't miss anything. www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super exciting.. I'm addicted to your stamps already!! Off to shop..

    ReplyDelete
  23. The voting idea was a great way to encourage looking through the whole crew from a different perspective. I decided I'm a mix of Krafty Kate - paper crafts, sewing etc, Pearl - I'm a Pisces = Mermaid & make Jewellery, and also a bit of an Ivy - ex-Accountant, loves puzzles, reading and my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just been to 'vote'. Nevaeh is probably my favourite image, but I think it has to be Kate Krafty who I'm most like. Always surrounded by bits of paper. (plus a bit of glitter !!!)
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Krista, Samantha here!! Ohhh I am looking forward to this such fun!! Good luck! not that you need it this blog is gonna be MEGA popular!
    I chose Frizzy Jynx on my vote! just love her!! but its hard to just choose one!
    anyway! have fun and happy creating and thank you! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Krista,
    you do already know me-ish. I'm Debbi and I am mum to a 12 year old boy and 2 little girls aged 5 and 6. I teach and demo with Letraset Promarkers in Scotland - how fabulous is that job! as it means I get to colour-in all the time, and the Saturated Canary Digis are an absolute dream to colour
    Wishing you and your DT all the very best of luck with your new venture
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi kristsa.i cannot wait to start playing along in your challenges,i checked the rules and am pleased that i can use my rubber sassys :D
    fantastic DT girls too.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sooooooooooooo excited! Can't wait to play along, and just HOW much do I want to try out for a guest DT slot if that's ever possible. Hugs from the UK, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh yay - so excited to see you have a challenge blog. I LOVE your images. :) xo So yeah - my name is Jenn and I am a craft addict... nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pleased you set up a challenge blog, your images are just wonderful. Great DT as well, really looking forward to seeing all the creations. I've got quite a few of the Simply Sassys but not got any of your digis - yet! Blew the craft budget this month, so roll on next! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  31. So excited to see things up and running and Thursday is a good day for me so I hope I can participate frequently. Got tons of images, but have only had a chance to color one. Have printed out a ton though so... Can't WAIT! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  32. yay i am so excited i have just bought my first digi from you and i love it think i need to go back and get them all lol bring on those challenges woohoo xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oooooh, words can't express how excited I am!!! As soon as I saw some of your images floating in blog land I snapped up a few from your etsy shop and haven't stopped coloring since :) I can't wait for the challenges to start- if I'm this excited I can't imagine how you must be feeling! Lots of hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Krista and the DT
    I love your images and so glad you have started a blog cannot wait for the first challenge
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am excited about your new venture and I am looking forward to seeing the *AMAZING* *INSPIRATION* your DT has for us!!! I know it will be good and I am looking forward to seeing (buying) more of your new designs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just found your blog and love the images. Looking forward to playing with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Im Katrina, Im a craft-a-holic and i'm addicted to buying your digis! I have to say i cant wait for this to start! Your images are amazing and your DT creations are fab! Ohhh I cant wait to see whats in store... and in your store too!!! Thanks so much! I cant wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. i'm thrilled to have found your digis through Lori's blog. they are just the thing to get me out of my mojo funk, i spent most of the day yesterday coloring. can't wait to submit to my first challenge. Thank you for sharing your art with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin