Monday, November 23, 2015

A Monday Braid

Happy Monday, friends! It's Joni here, in total disbelief that it's almost the end of November. *sniff sniff* So I'm celebrating with one of Krista's new images, colored up in Fall tones.
Here's Braid {one of three digis in a set}:


She has the sweetest hairdo, doesn't she? I'm sure her personality changes with different hues, I can't wait to see what you all do with this image! I colored her up with fall-ish copics, added white dots with an Inkessential gel pen, then paired her with Recollections papers from Michaels.

You can find Braid (who was just released!) at Krista's shop along with the other dozens of beautiful Saturated Canary digis. 'Tis the season to spoil yourself! *wink wink*
Thank you for stopping by to see me, have a beautiful start to your week, everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin