Monday, April 15, 2013

Just a Note...



Wow!! The DT girls and I are absolutely loving all your entries for our 'Anything Goes' challenge but...

... some of you are back linking older creations....

Please check out our rules page if you enter our challenge and here they are again just for quick reference!!

1. You must use a Saturated Canary Digital Stamp or a Simply Sassy Rubber Stamp to enter the challenge. 

2.  You must follow the given theme and sketch for the challenge! This is not optional.

3.  You must make a 
new project for the current challenge.  Do not use previous projects and back links.

4.  You may combine this challenge with other challenges.  Spread the love!!

5.  You may only enter a challenge one time.  No multiple entries.  

6.  We have the right to remove any entry that does not follow the listed rules. 

Last, but not least, have lots and lots of fun!!

3 comments:

  1. I adore you digis, I use them all the time hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to this!! I seem to have added my photo instead if my creation!!! Can you help me please? How to I change the image?!?! Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    Here is my blog; vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin