Thursday, April 25, 2013

Challenge #42

Before we start our challenge off today we just want to wish our awesomely gorgeous DT Jane a super happy birthday!!

We are also waving a super sad goodbye to our gorgeous DT member Pops :( we all miss her dreadfully as she has been a huge part of our little SC birdie team, but she is having some much needed chilling time! love you Pops!! and of course we will all still be stalking her in blogland :)

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi
Maria Therese

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi

saturated canary digi

The theme for Challenge #42 is 

"All things bright and beautiful..."
with the *optional* color scheme shown above!

Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp, 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

This challenge is open until Wednesday, May 8th @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!
The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top Six Girls (155 entries this challenge!) , please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.    

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!

**The Winner of three SC digis from Challenge#41 is #93, Hieke!!

**And the Top Six Entries:


And please turn off your word verification and turn on comment moderation. 

You just need to  need to go to 'Customise' , then choose 'Settings' then choose Comments Scroll down to where it says comment moderation and select always (it won't stop anybody commenting but they won't show on your blog till you approve them). Then you scroll down to show word verification for comments? and select No.

Our DT don't want to miss any entries but word verification is becoming
increasingly hard and we have a whole lot of gorgeous makes we don't want to miss out on leaving the love for :)

Good luck with our new challenge!
xx

17 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Happy Birthday to Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my card for one of the top 6! So happy! Congrats to the winner and top 6. Happy birthday Jane :) hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card for one of the Top 6!!!! I'm soooooo happy and very honoured!!A big congrats to the other winners!!! I'll wear my badge with pride!!
    Happy Birthday Jane!!
    Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Redonkulously amazing inspiration from the team! WOW. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. once again, marvellous DT creations x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking my entry to be one of the Top 6! This was so very exciting for me and I am truly honered! Congratulations to the other Top 6 and the #1 Top Winner!!! I Love Saturated Canary!!! :0)

    Happy Birthday Jane!

    Hugs...Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 6 and congrats to the winner and other top 6 gals.
    Happy birthday Jane!
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great DT cards,

    cant wait to enter this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing DT-cards as always! Thank you so much for choosing my card as top 3:) It is such an honor! Big hugs <3
    Also happy birthday Jane!
    Congrats to the winner and the other top 6s!!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked my card for the challenge, it does not show up. Yet, if I try to post it again I am told link already exists. http://patty-inkitup.blogspot.com/2013/04/love-those-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful DT card!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. please could you help me,as l have just been aware my entry for this challenge did indeed not be a saturated canary image.I am so sorry to anyone offended,I wish my entry to be fully deleted,so l can redo my designed card with a correct image, My entry is No 20 Theresa D.
    I do sincerely apologise for this genuine mistake and wish to rectify this asap, many thanks theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning DT creations, thank you for another fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning creations from the DT! Thanks for the challenge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the fabulous challenge and for the mind-bogglingly beautiful inspiration!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful DT cards and fab challenge..xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin