Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Challenge #26

saturated canary digi
Angie
Welcoming Angie Hunt into our challenge cards this week with one of my new rubber stamps, Wedding Bells. Her B's are 'Bells', Blue, and Bow.
saturated canary digi
Debs
Lovely Debs has used sweet patterns and a super pretty color combo!  Her B's are Brown, Blue, Butterflies, and Bow.
saturated canary digi
Rebekah
Loving the fall colors!!  Rebekah's B's are Bow, Brown, Butterfly, Button, and Blooms.
saturated canary digi
Bev
Bev has Christmas on her mind:). Her B's are Blooms, Bow, Bell, and Button.
saturated canary digi
Caz
Love the sweet paper prints!  Caz B's are BON Voyage, Blue, Bow, Butterflies, Buttons, and Balloons.  Great job getting your B's in girly!!
saturated canary digi
Pops
Pops-- lovely as always!  Her B's are Button, Butterflies, Bow, and Blossoms!
saturated canary digi
Alyce
Alyce creates such lovely cards!!!  Her B's are Buttons, Bows, Blues, Butterflies.
saturated canary digi
June
Lovely June!!  Her B's are Butterflies, Bow, Blue.
saturated canary digi
Lou
A boy card!!  Lou's B's are Boy, Blue, Brown, Bunting.
saturated canary digi
Denimo
Loveeeee this one!  Denimo's B's are Boo, Bat, Buttons, Brad, Black, and Bling.  You go girl!!!
saturated canary digi
Anniebee
Look how great these colors are!!  Anne's B's are Books, Bling, Blue, Blossoms, Blackboard.
saturated canary digi
Another rubber stamp!  Candy Canes is my favorite character for Christmas for Saturated Canary:).  I love how she turned out.  Mindy's B's are Blue, Bow, Brrrrr!!

saturated canary digi
Jane
Pretty card from Jane!  Her B's are 'Becki', Bow, Blue, Brown, Brad, and Button.

The theme for Challenge 25 is 
....B's.... 
(Use at least two things that start with "b") 

Now for the details....

You must use either a:
Saturated Canary Digi
Saturated Canary rubber stamp, 
or Simply Sassy rubber stamp 

Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Wednesday, September 26th @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!

The winner will be chosen at random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also.

**Top Three Girls, please pull a badge from the 'Rules' page and also send me your choice of *ONE digi from my Etsy shop.  

**Winner, please send me your choice of *THREE digis from my shop:).

Now for this week's winners!!
The Winner of our latest challenge (Challenge#21) is #67, Karal!!

And, Our Top Three
#47, Dilyana
#68, Carla Suto
#74, Dena 

Here is the donation receipt from Susan G. Komen for the Cure-- your entries from our last challenge at work!!  Thank you for entering and being a part of giving to a very worthy cause close to many crafter's hearts!!
saturated canary digi

Okay, lovleies!  On to the B's!!  
Can't wait to see what you do with this challenge!!!:)
Happy coloring!
xx

13 comments:

  1. Wowzers you have all outdone yourselves - these creations are just spectacular!!!

    Love them all...

    And yes it's about time I organised my time a little better and fit in an SC challenge again isn't it?

    I'm missing joining in so very much.
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!! join in girly!! we'd love to see what you come up with!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, so many lovely creations :-) Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3, I'm really happy about it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for putting my card in the top 3! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry because i couldn't take part on the last challenge, it was for a very important cause...however, I hope i'll be able to enter this one :)

    Hugs to everybody, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christa,
    Can you please delete #50 from Pam D from the challenge?
    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! gorgeous dt stuff but I just took some time to go thru the first 67 entries & crap that is alotta talent using your stamps & digis...blows my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, what fun to join! I've put a lot of B's in my card, loved it!
    grtz.Colien.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly amazing, gorgeous, luscious inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I just came to link up and found out the linky's closed already! D'oh. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    i'm wondering if i've missed a posting somewhere saying this challenge is longer than the others. I thought they were weekly but nobody has picked a winner, NOT that I think for a minute it's going to be me, please don't think that (embarrassed) . Just I logged on today looking for the new challenge and couldn't find one!
    To mean this to come across the worng way, just love having a reason to colour and use and buy your gorgeous stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ι loveԁ аs much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.
    Also see my site > laser surgery spine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just coulԁ not dеpart youг ѕіte pгioг to suggesting that I really enjoуed the stanԁard іnfo an іndivіԁual ѕupply to уour visitors?

    Ιs gοіng tο be again often іn oгder to investіgatе сroѕѕ-check neω ρosts
    My webpage ... pest control company

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin