Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Party!!

Hello, friends!! A bit MIA around these parts lately...so busy with the hustle and bustle of the holidays!:)

I mentioned a while back a fun Christmas link party...with voting, top five prizes, and all...So. Here we go! Link up ANY Christmas/New Years project with a Saturated Canary Digi or Simply Sassy Stamp below. Then grab the button, link back here...and gain votes for your submission!

 *Top five win 3 digis from the Saturated Canary Digi shop!*

Winners can hold on to their prize until after the New Year when a bunch of new stamps will be released!  Do you want a peek at some of the new stamps? Then sign up for the SC Newsletter (if you haven't already)!  First one goes out before Christmas!!  So hurry and email me with subject line "NEWSLETTER" at krista7smith@yahoo.com .

I have also added just a couple extra digis to my shop, fulfilling promises to some friends who made special requests:).  There is a super cutie skateboarding boy, a library nerd, and these two fashionistas...

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi

The two girl stamps are *only* being sold as a pair and at a discount. A little Christmas sale:). I hope you get the chance to enter the link party...and don't forget about our Current Challenge!!

Hugs!...oh, and grab your button...

saturated canary digi

17 comments:

  1. wow cant wait to play in your fun link party krista.can we only enter once though as i have quite a few christmas cards made with your digi`s/stamps :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you do, friend!! i love taking a look at *everything* you make!!...i think we should keep it at one entry per person...so we don't have one girl winning more than one of the top five prizes:)...

    thanks for asking, though!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks krista.i know just the card to link up then :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it doesnt have to be a new creation as I have linked up my favourite!!! Let me know if it has to be new???

    ReplyDelete
  5. These new fashionistas are cuuuuute!! I'm excited to give it a go and play along. Time to put on my thinking cap :)
    Thanks!
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous new stamps! I can't wait to play along...already have (2) colored! Now I just have to decide which to use.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. **does not have to be new to link up:)**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi not sure what happened to my picture on number 12 so have done it again but as it is a easel card it wont allow the full picture but have posted what I could sorry for the mix up and hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Curious if I can link the dress I made for my daughter and used one of your girls (Frizzy Jynx) on? I made it as a Christmas present for her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure...any christmas related project is fine!!:)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your new images are fabby hun!! Love them! And thanks so much for the linky part. Great fun!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the look of your two new girl stamps. Having sorted the blog issue I'm booking a digi session with the Apple Creatives as soon as I can get to Cardiff (weather permitting).
    Take care with all you're up to.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Krista, i fell totally in love with your images the moment i saw them, they are so gorjuss, those eyes and the hair, wow, you sure are talented, love looking at all the creations, super, tfs!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoo hoo better late than never! OMG I am loving the new images:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Krista I do love your images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Krista,

    till when can people vote??

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin