Sunday, November 27, 2011

saturated canary digi

Been working on Christmas cards for friends! I kind of like taking the regular digis and turning them into Christmas ones:). It's always a fun challenge to make it look like it was a Christmas stamp from the beginning:)!! Norma Jean just might be my favorite for this.

Do you guys have a favorite Christmas digi from the shop?? 
 My favorite holiday stamp is Spritz. I love his belly:).

saturated canary digi

And since I've been spending a lot of time at my craft desk, figured I'd introduce you to my crafting buddy. I need to think of a name for this guy:). It's one of my favorite decorations in our house. I LUV that Rhino! And he is just the nicest-- cuz I bang my head into him all the time by accident:)...and he hasn't retaliated once!! LOL...

And hey-- if you have a lovely Christmas card, take a picture and get ready to link up later in the week...a just for fun link party...but it will come with a prize for the Top 5 voted on cards!! Don't forget to take a pic before you send it out:):)

Have a great Sunday my friends!!:)

6 comments:

  1. Omg! those cards look dreamy hun,and I love the rhino!!!!
    Have been sick all week but feeling a bit more me today so hoping to get some crafty bits done!
    I think my fav at the minute has to be Angel ragamuffin she is just so sweet...of course this will all change with krista yumminess tomorrow I am sure!! can't wait!!!!!
    huge hugs and happy sunday hun
    Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I like to make Christmas cards with non-Christmas images, too. :) And my favorite Christmas image is Spritz, cuz I love his belly and his knees, too. LOL He is just so adorable - and I find myself almost always buying girl images, so it was nice to be drawn to a little boy image! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards look beautiful. I'm in the middle of Christmas card production, so hopefully I'll get at least one finished to link up! I'm trying to use 'non' Christmas paper and make it look festive, to use up my scrap stash. See you later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two favourites - Nevaeh plus Allie & a Clarinet; both can be used for seasonal cards but particularly the latter for the Clarinet reminds me of a trumpet sounding angel. Your Christmas cards look a goodly number & I had to laugh at your Rhino - quite amazing; he wouldn't survive long with my husband around for he manages to knock into all kinds of things.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at all the cards that people post for challenges on here and on your facebook page. It gives me a chance to see other peoples creativity and I get a chance to see the image in different ways that just make it pop! Spritz is really cute but I think that i'm in love with the Christmas angel and nutcracker images! I do think that with a little bit of snow and touch up, that Tressa would make a beautiful winter image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love how you have used your images, I think it is great that they can be adapted for more than one use. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin