Monday, January 12, 2015

Dt Franz and Dancer ♥

Hello everyone Saturated Canary fans!

Franz here again with a new SC project to share :)
Krista has drawn lots of super lovely new girls lately, I particularly love some of them and this is one of my favourites:


Her name is Dancer;
I coloured her up with my loved Copics on blue tones and I created a "dirty" background using warm greys to give a little bit of contrast and a "decadent" style: 


I also used grey papers from Maja Design and some doilies and laces, but I also added a little bit of colour with flowers and ribbons:

 

If you want reading something more about my card, have a look to my post HERE on my blog or HERE on the Copic Italy blog, please!

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day everybody!

Hugs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin