Thursday, January 31, 2013

Challenge Prize...Colors!

saturated canary digi

Today Challenge #36 was posted.
You can check it out below:)...

This challenge I am adding a prize.
One lucky girl (separate from the winner of my 3 digis) will receive their choice of 8 Copic Sketch markers.  Perfect to continue your coloring inspiration long after this color challenge is over:). 

To enter the giveaway, you must *submit a card/project to Challenge #36 and please be a *follower of this blog.  You do not need to leave a separate comment.  The linky tools entry is enough:). 
Drawing will be random.

Be sure  to enter-- extra markers are always awesome:).
Have a great week everyone and good luck!
xx

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome prize! Thanks for the opportunity- one can always use more Copics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree Katie:)...i'm waiting on a shipment myself right now. think i checked the outside step every five minutes today hoping they would come:). love my copics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, can you please let me know how to add my submission. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful prize, thank you
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Krista, what a fantastic prize!
    I so LOVE my Copic and can always need some more! Will have to give it a go this time too and cross my fingers!!
    Have a great weekend
    BIG hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista you rock I love my copics thks for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how exciting and what a great card x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin