Sunday, February 21, 2016

DT Silvie and BALLOON ♥♥

Hello everyone,
SILVIE here today to share my latest DT make.
My card today features 'BALLOON'. This gorgeous digi was a special freebie with a purchase couple of weeks ago and unfortunately she's not available to buy anymore. But hey, you can still buy lots of super gorgeous images here in Krista's shop! :)


Image - 'BALLOON'

As always, image is colored with Copics and the pretty papers are by Maja Design. I used loads of embellies and die cuts (I know I can't do simple :) )....
If you want to see more pictures of my card, be sure to stop by my blog.
Thanks for popping in today and have a lovely Sunday everyone!!
Hugs,
Silvie xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this gorgeous card and image!! She is adorable!! Is there any possible way of purchasing this Saturated Canary image??? I would so love to color her and make a card for my niece who looks just like her :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin