Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Autumn Magic......

Image- Autumn Magic from Saturated Canary.

Morning all! Lou in today!

I thought I would pop in this morning with my latest make using the stunning  Autumn Magic from Saturated Canary. I love this one because autumn and all those lush  golds and browns and crunchy leaves is just one of my favorite times of year.

I was in a Lou froo mood too so made a couple of my fav big flowers, DieNamics Rolled Daisy, and then scooched a couple more in from my stash a la flowers in some lovely autumny colours!

Thank you for popping in
Hugs Lou xx

3 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous card ! Love the beautiful image and how you have coloured her. The layout is marvellous and those lovely colours are just perfect for an autumn style card..
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the fall colors and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin