Friday, March 27, 2015

Facebook challenge 9...

Morning everyone!

Today the Saturated Canaries are starting our next image showcase challenge over on our Saturated Canary Facebook page. We wanted something with a bit of fun for this challenge! don't forget to pop in on every-bodies links as I can only fit large size piccies on here but their blogs have them in yummalicious full sizeness!!

And its a super duper one this time! we just want to see where your creativity takes you so its...
Anything Goes with Flower Power!.

You can make any creation you like be it card, scrap page, an altered something, smash book/journal page etc...just let your creativity go!

The prize, as always, will be 2 digital images of your choice from the shop and the rules are super simple too..

* you can enter ONLY ONCE
( this makes it fair for everyone )

* you can enter with any NEW and FINISHED creation but...IT MUST BE HANDCRAFTED
(digital colouring of Krista's images is not permitted in accordance to TOU's)


Lou.







Joni.


Franz



Tabbatha.








5 comments:

  1. Do you have to have a FB account to join in the fun?
    I adore the SC digi's. But don't do FB.
    XO Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes april you do hunny, we stopped doing challenges here on the blog a while ago now xx

      Delete
  2. Can anyone tell me the name of the image wearing a tutu? I would like to find it and purchase it, but I can't find it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I would love to participate in the challenge's and have tried to join the FB group a few times over the past month and I'm not apart of the group. I'm so sorry...do I need to do something besides join through FB? I think I'm doing something incorrectly (I am blonde). Thank you in advance for your assistance! Have a great day, Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky! we aren't doing any challenges for a little while now so don't worry too much! xxx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin