Wednesday, December 10, 2014

best. day. ever.

Happy middle of the week everyone! It's Joni here, sharing one of my new favorite images from Krista that I made into a celebration card:


Isn't Love Language ~ Gifts adorable? She has the sweetest face! I love that she doesn't need to be just for a birthday, you can use her for any happy gift-giving occasion. :) I decided to use darker copics for her, just because she reminds me of my youngest daughter. She is paired with Happy Day papers {simple stories} and bling embellishments from Michaels.
I hope you are having the best day ever! I love this time of year where everyone is giddy about giving (and receiving - teehee!). Treat yourself to some beautiful digis over at Krista's shop - you deserve it! And don't forget to join Saturated Canary's Facebook page for awesome specials, announcements, and a monthly challenge.

Happy Wednesday everyone, thank you for coming by!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin