Wednesday, November 5, 2014

DT Silvie and ARCTIC FRIENDS

Hello lovelies! 
Hope you are having a great week. 
It's DT SILVIE here and today I have a winter card for you. I colored 'ARCTIC FRIENDS'.   This is such a gorgeous image, I love the little girlie holding her mug and don't you just lurve that little penguin? Pure cuteness!!

Image - 'ARCTIC FRIENDS'

Image is colored with Copics. I added lots of white chunky embossing powder around the image to make it look like snow was falling down. The white snowballs are cut from a giant pom pop trim. I also added lots of punched snowflakes to give my card even more winery feeling. If you need more details on my card, be sure to stop by my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a lovely day! 
Hugs
Silvie xx





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin