Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy Monday everyone!

It's Joni here, posting to start off a lovely week of sunshine, summer, and crafting. I hope your June July (how'd that happen so fast?!) is going well and that you're enjoying ALL of Krista's beautiful new releases!
For today I used a special image that Krista made back in April for the Help One Now and Haiti trip she took. I love this little girl named Jumper, she reminds me of the truly simple, happy things in life:


Look at that sweet face and bright eyes. Sigh. :) She was colored up with copics, and paired with some fun papers by Studio Calico {Heyday} and twine.
Be sure to pop in on Krista's shop here with so many other adorable images, including NEW releases that you just. have. to. have.
Enjoy your day everyone, happy happy crafting to you!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the color combinations and Jumper is such a precious image that I've got to own her for coloring cards for my niece! Thanks for the inspiration! Cheers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin