Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some B&W with Hints of Sepia Inspiration

Hi there lovelies!!

This is DT Yani and today I am bringing you some *black & white* (with a hint of sepia) inspiration..



The lovely stamp that I am featuring is *Sweet Oklahoma*. I simply love her!! And... you won't believe this... but this is the first time that I color an image in black & white with hints of sepia using Prismacolor Pencils. At first I was a little bit scared to color her, but after a while it turned out to be tons of fun! Really, I had so much fun coloring her, that I had put together a *speed-coloring video* to show you my coloring process ;-D

As for the card, I used papers by Melissa Frances and the rest are embellishments that I found around like cheese cloth, paper flowers, trims, seam binding, rhinestones. I tried to keep it simple since I wanted the image to stand out ;-)

Anyway, I hope that you have liked it and thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is truly one lovely creation so beautifully presented xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is just stunning!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is absolutely stunning!!!! Thank you for making a tutorial- I can't wait to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin