Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Is Here!!

Hi there lovelies!!

This is DT Yani here with another inspirational post. Today I am featuring the lovely *Augie the Piglet* stamp, which I colored with Prismacolor Pencils.



And this time I decided to go *back-to-basics* and created a square card. I have to admit that it was a breeze to make this one ;-)



OK so here's what I used: Augie the Piglet by Saturated Canary, of course... LOL! Papers are Vintage Market by Bazzil Papers, the two pink roses and the cream rose were handmade, and the rest of the flowers are generic. The wreath dies are by Memory Box and I also used pearls, trims, cheese cloth, did some machine stitching, and distressed the borders with Walnut Stain.

Happy Spring everyone!! ~xoxo~

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin