Thursday, January 19, 2012

Challenge #9

saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
saturated canary digi
The theme for our ninth challenge is Dies and/or Punches!!
Now for the details....

You must use either a Saturated Canary Digi or a Simply Sassy rubber stamp. Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Wednesday, February 1st @ 12:00pm EST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Thursday with the new challenge:)!

So, the winner is random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also. Top three girls: you will receive a badge for your blogs only:) that announces your awesomeness:)!! Random winner, you will receive your choice of 2 digi's from the Saturated Canary Etsy shop:)!!

The Winner of our Clean and Simple challenge is #78, Fiona!!

Fiona, please email me your choice of two digis:).

Our Top Three (voted on by the Dt and myself)...and sheesh-- there were a lot of cards voted on!!


Thank you for all who entered!  It is such fun to click through your entries, seeing all the creativity and talent out in blogland!!  You guys are so inspiring!!:)  

Okay...So onto Punches and Dies!!  Can't wait to see the entries!!
Mwah!xx

25 comments:

  1. OMG I want all these images your team has just done a jaw droppingly good job bringing them to life. I bow to their talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... I agree with the above.. all "talented -Jaw droppers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! These are all just so stunning.. Such a talented DT!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these are all amazing cards, love them all !!!

    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fabulous inspiration by the DT! Amazing card! It is impossible not to fall in love with SC images!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT cards! I'll play along if I can manage, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with everyone!!! We´ll find a lot of inspiration here!! Congratulations for the TOP 3. What amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much. I'm so excited to have won with my first card on my first blog post. How's that for a confidence booster. I look forward to choosing my prize and using them. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great inspiration from the DT girls. I can't get enough of these gorgeous images. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even where your team use the same image the resulting creations look utterly different. Your team has a super range of styles.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya there Krista,

    How are you? Great cards as always by the DT,Fab inspiration!

    Thought I would drop you a line and let you know that I won a challenge with one of your fab digital images!

    At Do You Stack up Challenge 54 -http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/

    It is also on my blog at -
    http://casperscraftycapers.blogspot.com/2012/01/sweet-winged-angel.html

    Hope you like it!

    Have a great day - LOVE all your new images too!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love these imagesw - i think i'm gonna be a regular here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning collection from the DT! so glad i found your challenge blog!!!!! hope you like my entry? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful DT cards - everyone of them! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooops so sorry, my entry went on twice! Internet Explorer stopped half way through the first one, so didn't think it was going to happen! Sorry Krista!!

    Fab DT cards by the way - such an inspiration!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg... OK I apologise for my three entries! It kept sending me in circles and I didn't realise the linky was actually working whilst I was going around... lol please delete the other two (it's Lisa Sumpter, entries 109/110/111...

    Sorry! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning creations by the DT!! Hope you like my 1st attempt at colouring one of your Gorgeous images Krista!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry Kirsta & Team, my entry went up twice not used to loading this way as most challenges have inky tool, sorry, beautiful cards by the DT Team Stunning!!, hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your team ROCKS! What inspiration! Hope to play more frequently. I ADORE your images. xxD (P.S. your Linky is sort of a PITA, no offense)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Fabby cards and a lovely challenge too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for another fabulous challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. How many times can a person enter the same card???

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm really sorry for entering the same card twice - just had some internet problem. Please delete one of them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin